Packed with fun activities for your dog and the peaceful, quiet countryside views of the Oaks in Charnwood in the heart of the National Forest, lovely for you to relax in the stress-free environment.
We provide all the fun and stimulating activities for your dog – a full range of agility equipment for fun or training, trampolines to jump, multiple tunnels to run through and giant hay bales to climb. Plus two sizes of Hoopers frames, ideal for older or young dogs learning techniques to run a course or follow commands without the impact of jumping.
Look at the benefits and features at Gilbert’s Gallop secure field with over 5.5ft high fences
- Reassurance for a dog’s first-time off-leash experience. Ideal for a puppy, adolescent or rescue dog
- Safety to exercise highly driven or the ‘escape artist’ type of dog in a large secure area
- Exclusive use – remove worry and stress of exercising reactive or nervous dogs in public places
- Release the pent-up, frustrated or energised dogs with quality exercise avoiding destructive behaviours
- Stimulate dogs with the equipment and activities provided
- Practice obedience skills or recall training, ‘proofing’ their skills outdoors. The attached smaller secure area is an ideal space!
- Safe air-lock secure parking – perfect for getting multiple dogs from/to a vehicle safely straight into the field **
- Bring all dogs owned in a one-household booking – no need to pay for extra dogs. If more than 5 please refer to our T&Cs
- Share the experience with family or friends by choosing from two up to the seven household booking option
- Relax with either hot or cold drinks, available in our tea shed
- Enjoy the stunning views at one of the many picnic tables and benches situated across all areas of the field
- Water provided for dogs and waste bins for bagged dog waste
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.